Friday, June 08, 2007

Padres games

One thing I've managed to do a lot of, aside from shopping, is go to Padres games at Petco Park. It's a very nice ballpark, similar in many ways to Safeco Field in Seattle minus the sliding roof. Tomorrow night against the Mariners will be my fourth game of the season, and I've taken to rooting for the visiting team, just to make things interesting (since I have no particular allegiance to the local team). I've seen two Dodgers games and one Brewers game, and it just so happened that I had a visiting team's hat in each case (as well as a Mariners hat for tomorrow). The irony is, the Padres have won every game that I've seen at Petco Park (six in a row), making me a "good luck" charm, of sorts. Maybe I could find some way to get hired by them as a good luck charm!

No comments: