Tracy and I are housesitting a very nice 1100 sq. ft. house in the Mira Mesa area of San Diego, along with watching the two dogs. At first (as discussed in previous posts), I was a bit overwhelmed by all the driving, but I've since adjusted. Most of that is probably due to the fact that I have a very easy commute, which consumes most of my driving.
The dogs are great. They're generally outside when we're not home, and inside when we are, and they have ravenous appetites. Joey, whom we nicknamed "Jojo" or "Jojoba" (incorrectly pronounced "Joe-Joe-Ba", is a German Shepherd mix, and is the bigger and older of the two dogs. He can be pouty and curmudgeonly, but he knows how to turn on the charm when he feels like it. He's a leaner, and loves to just lean into you while he's getting his pets. Here's a picture of Joey:
Sugar is a pit bull/boxer mix, and she's as sweet as her name. We've nicknamed her "Sugar Puss", though unlike Joey, she'll come to just about anything. She doesn't bark or get into any trouble, and just wants to curl up in your lap and give you kisses. Here's a picture of her:
No comments:
Post a Comment