The audio slideshow from our wedding got me wondering just how hard it is to put one of these things together. Incidentally, while reading the Dartmouth Alumni Magazine, I ran across an article about some fellow alums who do just this sort of thing, at a company they started called Animoto. So, I decided to take a stab at making my own movie from our honeymoon pictures and here's what came out. If nothing else, it ought to give you a good laugh!
(Note to readers: I wanted to post this on the blog that Tracy and I share, but it was vetoed by her. Any guesses as to why that might be?)
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Adam--where do you find the time to do this? Enjoyed the jungle show. We can't wait to see all of the photos...connor will certainly like the jungle animals.
Cari
Post a Comment