Thursday, March 27, 2008
Something I really hate
I haven't been up to too much exciting stuff lately, so I'm left to write about something that annoyed me not once but twice today -- there is a car parked outside my apartment that has an over-sensitive alarm. Even worse, it always tends to go off super-late at night or super-early in the morning, right when you're trying to get in those sleep cycles. I hate it. Tonight I decided to leave a note on the person's car, and ironically, I didn't set the alarm off when I lifted the car's wiper blade. What a stupid, stupid invention and public nuisance. It's bad enough that nary a day goes by where I don't hear an alarm from my office (frequently I hear 5-10 per day). Does anyone even care that these things don't have a very high correlation to break-ins? Can't we come up with a better invention to deter thieves? Grrr....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment