Ever since I did that whole "proposal" thing back in July, it seems like lots of Tracy and me's (is "me's" a word?) free time has been dedicated to planning our wedding. This past weekend, we went up to Seattle for three days attempting to pick out a venue, and came back with two options, neither of which is particularly optimal but both are more than acceptable. Tracy wrote about this in her blog in some detail.
Basically, it's hard to plan a Seattle wedding from San Diego. We'd like to have control over all the intricacies, but realize that it's much more practical (and less stressful) to delegate some of the work over to an event planner. At this point, we're both leaning toward the farm on Vashon Island, but realize that it will be much more logistically challenging that having it at Ray's. While Tracy is in Austria for a week, I've been spending some free time getting information about caterers. I just fear that there are going to be a lot of hidden costs regardless of who we choose! So much to learn...
It didn't rain today for the 143rd straight day, but I did a traditional raindance. Fortunately, I don't think anyone saw. We'll see if it works.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment