forecast for this Sunday went from bad to worse, and I feared having to entertain close to 40 people in the tight confines of my house. Accordingly, I went crazy trying to clean every square inch of it and open up as much floor space just in case everyone decided to come, and all at once.Of course, even though Sunday morning was on-and-off showers, as soon as 1pm rolled around, the sun made an appearance (no sign of that in the forecast!). The rest of the afternoon stayed dry, and I was able to host the whole party outside. Good thing my house was nice and clean!

The new grill I got seems a little out of character for me. It's
big and fancy, and it looks nice too. And it worked great. It's a good thing I've got such good friends, as I had plenty of help chopping, cutting, grilling, skewering, and prepping all the food that was available. It's hard to estimate how much food you need for a party that big, but in the end I didn't end up with that much leftover, and I don't think anyone went hungry. All in all, a great party!For the rest of the pictures, including some from Tracy's graduation on Saturday, follow this link.
No comments:
Post a Comment