Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The view from my office

Last week, my company moved into a different office within the same building, expanding from about 400 square feet to 800. My view in the old office was quite impressive, looking out over Pacific Beach, palm trees, Mission Bay, and beyond. The view from my new office is even better. Since nobody seemed to claim the corner desk where two windows converge, I decided to take it (at least until we re-configure the office). Now I have the same southern view as before, but I add a western view as well. Since the office is located only three blocks from the ocean, the view of the sparkling Pacific Ocean on a sunny day can be quite a distraction! I'll attempt to embody that in a photo, which surely won't do it justice (click on it to see the full-sized version):

No comments: