Monday, November 27, 2006

MNF in the snow

Tonight, I attended my first Monday Night Football game at Qwest Field, between the Seahawks and the Packers. Just as we approached the field at game time, the snow began to fall, and it made for an excellent backdrop to the game. I almost didn't even feel the cold. By the time I got done waiting in line for food, from the 2-minute warning of the first half until well after the start of the third quarter, I was sufficiently frozen in most parts of my body. Then, after the game was over and I waited in the hordes of people for the bus (I did escape the game early, but apparently not early enough), I began wondering if going to the game was such a wise idea. I made it home alright, though, and only wish that I had brought a pair of gloves or some long underwear to the game. Here's a AP photo from the game (who knew they even had snow shovels in Seattle?)



No comments: