I've been making an attempt to keep politics out of this blog, but Tracy has encouraged me to post a link to this poltical spectrum questionnaire. Any guess where I came out? (hint: -4.50, -4.21). Elections results are in, and for those of you not in Seattle, our monorail was shot down (after being accepted 4 previous times), and Washington state is the newest smoking-free state, though most people concede that the 25-foot outdoor rule is a bit much. We also voted against repealing a 9-additional-cent gas tax, so here's to increased highway congestion!
For some funny stuff, I was forwarded several funny photos by a guy at work. Here are a couple (entitled "Not My Job" and "Not Right Now, Kid"). If you'd like to see more of them, follow this link to the first one, and just keep hitting Next.

Not really much else new to report here. Tracy's turning 30 this weekend, so I'm sure that'll be a stressful time for her. We went out with her parents tonight for a very nice steak dinner, where Tracy and I shared a 40-oz. porterhouse, mainly to see what such a big piece of meat looked like.
I promise to post my home improvement projects progress in the next few days. I've been diligent about taking lots of pictures, so hopefully y'all will be as impressed as I was that things actually worked out (for the most part). Tomorrow Tracy and I are going snowshoeing with Goldie and another friend, so you just might have to put up with more outdoorsy pictures in the meantime!

1 comment:
So glad to see you're putting links to Libertarian information on your website! I'll consider it a personal win toward "the cause", even though you don't fall into the Libertarian category. I, on the other hand, had a score of 4.00, -4.72. :)
Post a Comment